Are you having trouble in your marriage? Is communication with your partner an issue? Feeling disconnected? Are conflicts with your partner painful, are they handled with screaming, yelling, blaming or by giving the cold shoulder? Worrying that your partner may leave? Are you thinking of divorce?
You are not alone! Many struggling individuals and couples want to have a happy and fulfilling relationship or marriage. Meaningful relationships don't have to be painful. Through counseling, you will learn to sustain the relationship you always wanted.
Couples therapy or Marriage counseling can help you:
- Re-discover the love that brought you together
- Heal the wounds that have severed your bond
- Re-build the trust and intimacy you had or are looking for
- Communicate in an honest and respectful way where you feel heard
- Handle and resolve conflicts in a way that brings you closer to one another
- Build shared meaning, purpose and vision for your life and your family
- Be sensitive to the built-in significant differences due to your culturally diverse backgrounds (bi-cultural couples)
Relationships are not optional, they are at the center of life. Learning to develop and sustain positive, safe relationships is critical to our health, growth and development. Learn to create an environment where the intimacy, trust and romance flourish. Take the first step to develop effective relationship skills. Don't wait any longer. Call today at 310.709.1612